New cooker

RufusR

Featured Posts

Every year I budget next years maintenace spend as best I can , this year we fixed rust and repainted the gunnels , blacked and fixed prop (see separate thread ) as outlined in that thread I am told prop really needs replacing asap so that is added to list for next year . Which means the other thing on the list the cooker is a strain on finances . Our current oven is a belling and quite frankly it is in need of replacement soonest . The grill has been condemned as it is faulty so cannot be used . The oven is ok for now . If we do a straight swap for a new belling the same it seems to becoming in at over 600 quid .

question is what other brands do standalone ovens that are as good or at least almost as good as belling for less and where do you get them , lpg of course . 

Many thanks 

1 hour ago, RufusR said:

Every year I budget next years maintenace spend as best I can , this year we fixed rust and repainted the gunnels , blacked and fixed prop (see separate thread ) as outlined in that thread I am told prop really needs replacing asap so that is added to list for next year . Which means the other thing on the list the cooker is a strain on finances . Our current oven is a belling and quite frankly it is in need of replacement soonest . The grill has been condemned as it is faulty so cannot be used . The oven is ok for now . If we do a straight swap for a new belling the same it seems to becoming in at over 600 quid .

question is what other brands do standalone ovens that are as good or at least almost as good as belling for less and where do you get them , lpg of course . 

Many thanks 

I have a bompani lpg cooker thats in as new condition its 12 months old but hardly used as when i moved aboard the boat last year i put a new kitchen in and replaced it with a double oven ... pm me if it could be of use and i will send you some pics.

http://www.caravan-components.co.uk/Caravan-Freestanding-Cooker-Bompani-LPG

Rick

Edited by dccruiser

Hi Rick 

thanks . Is it a complete cooker or just the oven ? I need just. Oven grill as we have a separate hob and built in work tops . If so do you have the dimensions could well be interested if it fits will pm for pics 

many thanks 

17 hours ago, guelrose said:

Try a Calor Gas Showroom. We went to Stoke on Trent.  £340 for a stand alone cooker, 500mm wide, fully ready for lpg.  Delivery I think was a tenner!!

Sounds good.

midland Chandlers has a Freaky Friday in October!

Dometic have some good offerings, most are offered by the coastal type chandlerys by mail order, quite often better quality as specifically designed for marine environment. I personally wouldn't touch any cookers sold by calor as it is generally overpriced, rebadged c--p!