Toilet Cleaners

Workhorse

Featured Posts

I have recently fitted a new Lee Sanitation toilet and would like to use a toilet cleaner which is kind on the environment. Any recommendations?

They do there own cream cleaner or you could use the lemon crean cleaner it dosent have the bleach in it

I use vinegar and lemon juice for all of my cleaning, including the toilet, it doesn't leave water marks on the taps or tiles, cleans and deodorises the toilet and is a lot cheaper than all the 'products'. Oh and is environmentally friendly! :)

Apparently water does just the same job as disinfectant etc. We (well you actually) spend one billion pounds per annum on stuff to throw down the toilet, when you could use plain water....that's £1000,000,000 a lot of noughts.

Don't believe me! Come and look at my toilet in my house. I've been living here since May 1979, and apart from a couple of bottles of limescale remover, that's all I've used, along with a toilet brush.