Coal at Marsworth

Ca Jon

Featured Posts

You could try Julia and Richard on Towcester and Bideford through this link http://julesfuels.co.uk/where-we-are-right-now/

There's also another fuel boat in that area but I am sorry I can't remember the name/contact details.

I'm not convinced that anyone other than Jules Fuels gets into the Marsworth area very often.

The only other possibility I think could be Phil on Hyprion, but I think he struggles to get that far north and maintain a schedule, (but I'm happy to be corrected if he is now a regular there).

Gary with Ascot covers a fairly short patch well to the North of that, and, I'm sure, never normally comes down that far. His range s far less than any of the others.

Thank you for that. I was getting coal from Mary and Phil, but you are right, I have passed out of their area.

I will give Julia and Richard a call. Be good to catch up with Gary, but probably when I get closer to Leighton.

Thanks again.

John.

If its coal what are you after i might be able to help

If its fuel i cant help

Where in maffers are you?

And how many bags?

If you want pm me. My coal isnt really for sale but a donation to a few pints might find a bag accidentally left out by mistake.

Edited by billybobbooth