Rent / Borrow request: Mastervolt PC-Link

sirweste

Featured Posts

Afternoon folks,

Posting on the off chance someone has the following I could rent or borrow. As they are extortionately priced and only needed for about 5 minutes.

PC link RS232-QRS232 (without galvanic isolation) required to use with MasterAdjust software

Part No: 21730100

Or

PC link RS232-QRS232 ISOLATED (with galvanic isolation) required to use with MasterAdjust software

part No: 21730300

That you'd use to alter setting in a Mastervolt Combi 2000/100.

post-23185-0-22716900-1480683536_thumb.jpg

Cheers very much

Edited by sirweste

What's the degree of urgency? I have one but it might be a bit tricky to get it to you in a hurry.

Oops sorry, I just checked, it's a Masterbus to USB interface I have. I have a QRS232 to masterbus interface attached to the Combi but it's part of my system. Sorry.

What's annoying is that the QRS232 is just RS232 at TTL levels. If you are feeling adventurous you could get one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-RS232-To-TTL-MAX3232-Converter-Adaptor-Module-Serial-Port-Board-ZC-/131995765997?hash=item1ebb8f8ced:g:vncAAOSw5cNYIEfL

for an extortionate £1.86 and some suitable cable / connectors and BYO - provided you have an RS232 port on your computer (although you can of course use a USB to RS232 adaptor cable).

Nick,

I like the idea of making one, I'd then be delighted to put the instructions for doing so on the net in the hope it would annoy Mastervolt.

Keith,

Thanks for the reply. I'm presently in Cosgrove on the GU between Northampton and Milton Keynes.

If you're far far away I'd be happy to pay postage / courier and we could sort out some sort of full valve deposit on PayPal.

• 6 months later...