And on the seventh day God ended His work

Gary Peacock

Featured Posts

Is anything going to be done to relieve that unremitting stretch of bright blue? Or does it go with the pillar box red boat you displayed on Waiting for the Crane? Is this another case of the customer always being right even when they are obviously not?

5.00am on a Sunday? When is that? Come to that when is 10.00am? I always thought those times were just the figment of somebody's vivid imagination!

Edited by Paul Evans

Gary

I am woried that most of your customers have a colour deficiency in their eyesight.

Or do they just want people to see them, when on the cut, so they do not have to manoeuvre themselves out of the way.

:) Or did you find some "cheap" paint and like Mr. Ford say to them any colour you like as long as it is Bright red, blue or green :):)

I do apologise, to think I could say something like that after your support for my post.

Edited by bottle

Ok

So no one likes bright boats so later this week I reveal our latest Slug Green trad for your approval!

Meanwhile were searching for a nice Burgundy for a broad beam.

Speaking of colours if you have decent monitor you can view all the BS & RAL colours on Stuart's site here http://www.boat-painter.co.uk/html/paints.html

Gary