WIGAN FLIGHT

Janet S

Featured Posts

Moor overnight above Henhurst Lock on the bollards nearest to the Leigh branch junction. You will only be 2 minutes away from the first lock on the flight when you set off in the morning.

When I helped Maffi down last year it took us three and a half hours.

There are usually 2 lock keepers on cycles at the bottom of the flight and one at the top.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
If I had seen this i would have come up and lent a hand!

^_^ You'd have been too late, they did it last Fridaaay (and joined the Wigan Haters' Club).

(see ‘Here we go again’, post#37)

^_^ You'd have been too late, they did it last Fridaaay (and joined the Wigan Haters' Club).

(see ‘Here we go again’, post#37)

If a wigan haters club is eventually formed I will join!!! I'm trying to persude the other half to move our mooring south so we don't have to so it every summer holiday

We're going down Wigan flight on Sunday 10th June. Going into the BW dry dock the next day

Hoping to get a team together to give the present Mrs Travisty a lift, 'old girl's not looking forward to it as she used to...

Andy.