Eberspacher fault!

GUMPY

Featured Posts

Having just recovered from the bashing my wallet has taken after repairin the fault 31 problem the Eberspacher has developed another foible...... :(

At the end of the water outlet pipe there is a disc about 12mm in diameter, when the heater is cold there is a slight weep from under this disc, enough to wet the floor. I looked at buying a new housing but you can only get them with the water pump at £140. Before I put radweld into the system does anyone know where I can get just the housing from. Or does anyone have one in their spares box?

if u go on ebay , there is a seller with a name along the lines of " anglia postal parts " . I ve bought spares for my D4WSC from him in the recent past . If u send him a question he replies quickly and if he has the part you need i m sure he'll be able to supply it to you at a good cost too . When i need a spare eber part , i look to him first

I used anglia postal parts before. Very helpful. I can't help with your part unfortunately except to say when I needed a new pump housing they (main dealers) would only sell me one with the pump attached. Anglia sourced me a housing only which I put my pump into. I think that says a lot about their business and Their willingness to help.

Good luck.

Kind regards

Dan

• 2 months later...

Coming back to this.

No one had the housing at a decent price so I resorted to radweld which I am pleased to say has cured the problem, it did take about a week before it dried up but has been dry now for over a month.