Thrupp is popular

bassplayer

Featured Posts

Nothing to do with TCCC, it will be the winter moorers plus visiting boats.

Tcccccccccc also control and vett winter moorers. They are known in these parts as " The Thrupp Mafia "

Tim

Tcccccccccc also control and vett winter moorers. They are known in these parts as " The Thrupp Mafia "

Tim

Met a group like that near kiniver,went past a group of moored boats about another 200 metres and pulled on a otherwise empty towpath and stated putting in my pins when the shouting started and a "boater" came running up to me and told me l could not moor there because he had just planted his summer salad crop and l was trampling all over them !

14skipper

Edited by 14skipper

Tccc my experience was I was registered disabled with blue badge and two crutches when I was told could not moor on the only available space marked as disabled as it was for one of their members ? Surely their members are on the club moorings ?needless to say I stayed there.

Tccc my experience was I was registered disabled with blue badge and two crutches when I was told could not moor on the only available space marked as disabled as it was for one of their members ? Surely their members are on the club moorings ?needless to say I stayed there.

Of course tis not far from the much nicer location of Lower Heyford where the inhabitants and boaters are moooocho more friendly and the canal side Caff is run by a very good looking chap. Also tons of moorings.

Tim

• Greenie 1