Spring watch

treddieafloat

Featured Posts

marina carpark is fuller than usual with people I have never seen before ( only been here 3 months ) so these must be the summer pleasure boaters emerging from hibernation to dust off their pride and joys for cruises to come ... alas some poor neglected boats still seem abandoned by their owners and sit forlorn swinging on their mooring ropes ... hoping that maybe this year their neglectful owners will re home them ..

I have just started to assemble my stock of non perishable food for the boat. No, not for the boat, its for me. The boat only drinks petrol. wacko.png

My neighbours will really know its Spring when I wind up my outboard in a dustbin in my back garden. sad.pngmad.gif

Just looked in the cockpit, shuddered at the work I need to do in there and shoved off to the pub.

Looking forward to my first trip this year which will be on the Great Ouse. cloud9.gif