4G in Braunston

matty40s

Featured Posts

I have an orange unlimited data SIM which I got many years ago. That is in a 3g router. It used to be good. Now it never gets any signal. I also have a 4g EE phone which is very fast even inside the boat. As a result I am going to ditch the orange data SIM and get a data SIM for a 4g router.

I will however be taking advantage of EE's 100gb 4ģ Christmas deal for the next few months. 10 quid for 100gb.

Generally we have the reverse situation on the canals, particularly our native Southern GU.

When Cath needed a new phone, (don't ask!), we decided to go EE so we had a choice of networks.

There are very few places that hers on EE works, but mine on 3 does not, whereas the reverse is almost never true.

Of course it is so hard to know before you buy what is going to work best, but we have now had all the major networks, and on the canals of the South have found 3 to be the winner.

Odd that. Was her phone good quality?

I've been using ee and three side by side this year. From Hemel to Leamington spa, three was diabolical. Yet ee was constantly on the money.

Sometimes, some phones have rubbishy internal antenna.

Odd that. Was her phone good quality?

I've been using ee and three side by side this year. From Hemel to Leamington spa, three was diabolical. Yet ee was constantly on the money.

Sometimes, some phones have rubbishy internal antenna.

Sometimes even identical phones can have issues with different networks, recently I had a pair of galaxy s5 phones where using a three sim one phone would show 2 bars and the other would show nothing but if you changed to an O2 sim then the situation was reversed

Sometimes even identical phones can have issues with different networks, recently I had a pair of galaxy s5 phones where using a three sim one phone would show 2 bars and the other would show nothing but if you changed to an O2 sim then the situation was reversed

It can also just be to do with how you hold the phone too. The iPhone 4 was particularly bad for this.

Microwaves are black magic!