Warning of aggressive dog nr Calf Heath

Loafer

Featured Posts

That wouldn't have helped him in this case. The other dog was running around loose when it attacked him.

I am wondering what Lone Wolf was meaning with that remark.

How does keeping a dog on a lead prevent it being attacked by another dog?

In fact I would suggest it could make it more likely with a dangerous dog who is loose.

I dont give a monkeys about this case - i care about unleashed dogs chasing & worrying my cat.

just put your dog on a lead - all your hand wringing to starcoaster is BS otherwise

I don't give a monkeys about YOU.

I don't give a monkeys about YOU.

so you're all whine whine whine when another dog attacks your dog but you wont put it on a lead to prevent it worrying or attacking cats - hypocrite

I am wondering what Lone Wolf was meaning with that remark.

How does keeping a dog on a lead prevent it being attacked by another dog?

In fact I would suggest it could make it more likely with a dangerous dog who is loose.

hopefully my subsequent posts have cleared it up for you :)

so you're all whine whine whine when another dog attacks your dog but you wont put it on a lead to prevent it worrying or attacking cats - hypocrite

This thread isn't about cats being attacked. Start one of your own.

The subject is done, MJG, but I have valued YOUR input. There's nothing more to be gained now that we're arguing about leads. The aggressor dog maybe should have been on a lead. Maybe mine should be, but generally isn't. I don't follow ALL rules, because some of them don't have a good foundation and are there only for the obedience of fools.

Ho hum!

I'm now sorry I even mentioned it a few days ago! I do have equal sympathy for damaged cats, but maybe they should be on leads too, to protect them from things that fight like cats and dogs.

Anyway, watch out near Calf Heath.

Really pleased the boy is making a good recovery Mr and Mrs Loafer.

And Starcoaster, what a sad story. We are boaters with cats and as you simply can't put them on leads ( you know that really Loafer, don't you?) It's a constant worry trying to find a dog free mooring.

And when you do, someone with a monking gert mutt always moors next to you!

Or the tour de France suddenly decides to use the towpath.

We've had one cat run over by a bike, thankfully with no injury, and several close run in with loose dogs.

The oddest reaction is dog owners who say 'it's only a cat!', lacking the imagination to put their loved pet in the victim's place mentally.

We all need to think of others, and act to protect them from aggressive animals, owners and speeding bikes

Edited by Bide Your Time
  • Greenie 2