newbie good solid build for 15k approx.

pinkiescot

Featured Posts

ETA

She who must boat just reminded me of the frozen cassette incident which whilst it was entirely my own fault (she insists) was definitely towards the top of the list

No harm comes from a frozen cassette...

It's when it melts the trouble starts!

Well it reminds me of leaving Scotland in the motorhome and having the joy of emptying 7 days waste, at once, (for the first time) having not stopped at a proper site until it was full........carrying it was difficult enough, (oh how the seasoned motorhomers, smirked at me gagging!)

Whatever the learning curve, it is our ability to go through life and constantly carry on learning that is the interesting thing.

Well it reminds me of leaving Scotland in the motorhome and having the joy of emptying 7 days waste, at once, (for the first time) having not stopped at a proper site until it was full........carrying it was difficult enough, (oh how the seasoned motorhomers, smirked at me gagging!)

Whatever the learning curve, it is our ability to go through life and constantly carry on learning that is the interesting thing.

Dealing with the crap which it throws at you, as it were, yes.

• 3 weeks later...