Sunk Boat Ashby

ditchcrawler

Featured Posts

There is an official looking and friendly bloke who rides a bike along that canal most days.

So it's safe to say the authorities know where it is and how long it's been there.

It was sunk, it is now raised and moved a few hundred yards.

I'd suggest that only the owner or their agents would have bothered so whomsoever is responsible for it is aware.

If the owners are in negotiations with CRT about its sitting there, that is their business.

If not, it's still their business, their boat and their risk as to section 8/ getting stolen/ vandalised/ sinking again or whatever.

I don't understand the interest from others in getting involved when nobody representing the owners has asked.

I passed that boat (floating) about 2 months ago on the ashby, there were a youngish couple (and I think a youngster) working on it, I commented that it looked like they had an interesting project, they responded that they had but they were enjoying it.