Boatmans stove

IanR

Featured Posts

Whats available in the traditional looks department? Is the new repro one I heard about on this forum available yet? My boat has a stove shaped space that needs filling. Any recommendations or advice?

Many thanks, Ian.

Thanks John, is this the replica Epping or are they restored to new originals, or is this the repro one I've read about, I think to be stocked at Midland Chandlers? How much of the Queens coin would one be??

Thanks again, Ian.

I may be wrong but didn't Steve Priest have some for sale on Aquilla at the Braunston Show?

http://www.brinklowboatservices.com/contact-us/

Yes there was a stove on Aquilla and another on Oberon with a leaflet stating they would be stocked in Midland Chandlers.

Edit to add - The stove is the Tomlow. There is a picture on Brinklows Facebook (https://m.facebook.com/brinklowboats/photos/a.107924002740393.1073741833.106047236261403/357977684401689/?type=1&source=48&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.357977684401689&__tn__=E)

Edited by Rob-M

Thanks John, is this the replica Epping or are they restored to new originals, or is this the repro one I've read about, I think to be stocked at Midland Chandlers? How much of the Queens coin would one be??

Thanks again, Ian.

No that's the real Epping, they have the original patterns and purchased the stove some years ago.