When has site performance last been this bad?

Featured Posts

Fair enough but I honestly don't see the problem. I have a very small group of Facebook as I too got loads of requests when I first joined but I just didn't accept them. I keep it to close family. I use it to share the likes of what we are upto when we're boating or like now on holiday. I like the way you can share stuff simultaneously with a group of people. I can also though see stuff that others post on their profile and yes a lot is utter rubbish, but I just ignore it.

Actually I think there have been a couple of occasions that Facebook has gone similarly wobbly but the back up systems they must have given its revenue seem pretty comprehensive so it doesn't go down for long.

They will also I expect host themselves, or at very least, have access to systems on a totally different cost and scale to our own.

Daniel

#######

I am now closing this thread, with the move to the new host.

Any issues found can be posted in the below thread:http://www.canalworl...showtopic=76910

Daniel

Edited by DHutch