Online licence renewal

Scholar Gypsy

Featured Posts

I hope I won't get in trouble with GOBA for copying this helpful posting from their forum. I should also add that the Cam Conservators have just added a very neat widget to their website for online purchase of visitor permits - I was user #1 !!

EA ON-LINE BOAT REGISTRATION - NEWS

icon_post_target.gifby M409 » 01 Apr 2015 00:07

The Environment Agency reminds all boat owners that they must renew their boat registrations by 1st April. Enforcement action will commence immediately.

EA spokesperson, Lila Proof said “In 2006 we announced that we would develop a new on-line registration and licence renewal scheme. Since then we have been working tirelessly on the project with major resources committed to establishing a state of the art registration facility for boaters.”

“The scheme is still in its early stages but so that all boaters are ready and able to take full advantage of the exciting changes ahead, we would encourage everyone to watch our short tutorial video here:”

Watch the new EA on-line Boat Registration Tutorial Video

The Environment Agency ………. creating a better plaice.
Edited by Scholar Gypsy