Coventry Basin.

Southern Star

Featured Posts

Just to say that the watch museum has very limited opening times. only Tuesday and Saturday 11am til 3pm. I think that this is due to being run by volunteers. The site is not the clearest marked and is set back a way, so keep your eyes open and look to your left as you walk down the street.

http://abitofculture.net/2014/06/07/a-visit-to-coventry-watch-museum/

While in Spon St pop into the Windmill pub. a good selection of beers (normally a couple of dark ales if like me that's your tipple). A very old pub with a lovely warm fire to keep you toasty.

Just to say that the watch museum has very limited opening times. only Tuesday and Saturday 11am til 3pm. I think that this is due to being run by volunteers. The site is not the clearest marked and is set back a way, so keep your eyes open and look to your left as you walk down the street.

http://abitofculture.net/2014/06/07/a-visit-to-coventry-watch-museum/

While in Spon St pop into the Windmill pub. a good selection of beers (normally a couple of dark ales if like me that's your tipple). A very old pub with a lovely warm fire to keep you toasty.

I hope they keep a good eye on their opening times.

:)

If the hire fleet which is there then can their empty moorings be used mid week with or without charge as from memory there where not many moorings in 2011.

Well they certainly allowed us to moor there free of charge, but I guess it is at their discretion and maybe depends on how you approach them!

• 3 weeks later...