Diglis Basin

Neil Coker

Featured Posts

Anyone moored at Diglis? I've bought a boat which is moored there and as I'm going to be there in three weeks was hoping to meet some other moorers and pick their brains a little.

Start by visiting the shop/chandler. A good man & loads of info.

Edit for numpty spelling.

Edited by Taslim

If you mean the one that looks like a Vietnam era gunboat that's the one! Just looking to take a look around and meet people whilst sorting out the refit. Be handy to get some practical advice from people based there as FIONN will be my home base so I will be there quite abit (work permitting)

Ah yes thats the one ! nice to see the gun port covers in place,also it has a strange/different extension on the stern.Have a mooring at diglis should you need any help.

You can always pm me if you wish.

14skipper

Edited by 14skipper

You do have a good memory, USD! Yes, we moor at Diglis and are generally very pleased with it. Happy to answer any questions as best I can.

Was there in the summer Richard - seemed like Iago managed to get in nearly every shot I took!

When are you going to resurrect Canal Travel then?

• 2 weeks later...