birthday question

TaffyRon

Featured Posts

If a member was based in australia would their birthday announcement not come on until lunchtime and indeed continue until lunchtime next day, thus giving the impression that one has 2 birthdays and hence leaving said person open to more tributes of happy birthday than his/her northern hemisphere counterparts?

I had never thought of that. They could indeed garner lots and lots of greetings.

But spare a thought for those poor do-and-sos born on February 29th, and the ones born on December 25th whose birthday is overlooked because people are preoccupied with a different celebration. (There but for the grace of God go I, I arrived three days early).

Its a valid point, those with a leap year birthday will have to wait 4 years for each cwdf birthday greeting, is that correct?

And my bday is new yrs day, all I will get is hungover down in the dumps people who will rather be on the big white phone to god than wish me a happy bday