naynay

Featured Posts

I presume the aga would go in before the shell was put on. I mean how would you get through the door!! did people ask all these questions in the od days or did they just get on with it? Guess that they probably didn't have a choice as this was their livelihood and a hard one too. I went on a horse drawn barge when I was 15 ...in another lifetime...on the Llangollen canal. For a week...was an experience, bird watching.....where have all the horses gone - green and eco friendly

Bear in mind your budget as well. When I went looking 16 years ago had a budget of 15 grand which soon disappeared out the window and ended up paying 30 grand but finance was much easier then

My budget for my boat was £15k and got what I wanted for £12k

:)

Passing a survey is no guarantee that a boat is sound. Sure.

But if a boat is going to FAIL a survey, I want to know BEFORE I buy it.

And btw, money spent on a failed survey is NOT 'wasted money' (unless you could have guessd it was going to fail, in which case you shouldn't have gone ahead).

I find it bizare that people regard a survey that stopped them spending thousands on a dodgy boat as a waste.

But if it turns out to have failed because of something the vendor/broker knew about , I think one has a right to be annoyed, to put it mildly.

Hi recently we were happy to pay our surveyor:) ever though we didn't buy the boat due to his report we reckon he saved us making a costly mistake

Sue