Crew available

Bobbybass

Featured Posts

I sold my narrowboat...about a year ago.

I am basically retired ... so fairly flexible on time.

As I have been associated with boating for a lot of my life and my family were boaters going back 300 years, I find that I am getting a bit 'tetchy', and my wife said 'Why not take yourself away and crew for someone'...(in other words.."You're driving me mad..go and find a boat !"...biggrin.png ..)

I'm living in Eastbourne (a slight way away from the canals I know)...but if you have a trip of ...say...5 days or more..I'm willing to take a train too and from ....for the sake of getting my boaty 'fix'.

Aged 58...fairly fit...willing to do locks....rope pulling...get soaked in the rain....etc...

I have a lot of mechanical skills as well...so could be handy...

PM me..if you can...save my wife from complete breakdown....

Bob

I sold my narrowboat...about a year ago.

I am basically retired ... so fairly flexible on time.

As I have been associated with boating for a lot of my life and my family were boaters going back 300 years, I find that I am getting a bit 'tetchy', and my wife said 'Why not take yourself away and crew for someone'...(in other words.."You're driving me mad..go and find a boat !"...:D ..)

I'm living in Eastbourne (a slight way away from the canals I know)...but if you have a trip of ...say...5 days or more..I'm willing to take a train too and from ....for the sake of getting my boaty 'fix'.

Aged 58...fairly fit...willing to do locks....rope pulling...get soaked in the rain....etc...

I have a lot of mechanical skills as well...so could be handy...

PM me..if you can...save my wife from complete breakdown....

Bob

Bob. Can't help you I'm afraid but just wanted to say what a nice approach. One of the 'boat movers' may need extra hands at sometime. Have you contacted them?

Also this is now bumped yo the top of the page.

Good luck with it all.

Martyn

Bob. Can't help you I'm afraid but just wanted to say what a nice approach. One of the 'boat movers' may need extra hands at sometime. Have you contacted them?

Also this is now bumped yo the top of the page.

Good luck with it all.

Martyn

Thank you for 'bumping' me Martyn.

Have never been 'bumped' before..it feels good.

Bob