How long to license Theodora?

Theo

Featured Posts

We sent our documents and the cheque in about a fortnight ago and have heard nothing yet. Is this usual?

If you are referring to change of details form etc. then yes, this is usual.

I seem to recall that it took two or three weeks before our own change of details were processed, but we have found BW quite efficient on licence renewal and moorings.

If you are referring to change of details form etc. then yes, this is usual.

I seem to recall that it took two or three weeks before our own change of details were processed, but we have found BW quite efficient on licence renewal and moorings.

That's comforting, thanks.

Nick

Yes

Watch it tho, you might end up on the front page of narrowboatNIMBYs as a licence evader.

I would not like this a bit!

What can I do about it.

Nick

Have you looked in your fruit bowl? Last time BW didn't send me my license I found it a month later in my fruit bowl....

Did you ever get round to putting it in the window?

We didn't have a licence on display for weeks, the chap we bought the boat off was/is a bit dislekksik so he gave us the out of date ones by mistake, knowing he was a straight up chap I wasn't worried but we phoned BW to tell them just in case we got a knock on the door, they said that the patrol oficers check the system to see if a boat is licenced before they pull you up, our was there all fully paid so they made a note that we had rung up. The chap we bought the boat from was very busy at work and it took him a few weeks to send them on, we had no problems at all in the intervening period.

That reminds me...

I still have my 2005 and 2006 licenses which I haven't got round to taking to the boat yet..

Oh well no point now I'll just wait for my 2007 one.

Our new licence for our new boat - our first licence and the first for the boat took about 8 weeks, I went in person to NOrthwich as I wanted to hit the prompt payment deadline for september, I left with a nice yellow docket as a receipt to diaply in the window - never did though and neevr had a problem even goign past BW work crews with moaning boaters proddign them when they didn't see us displaying a license.

SImes.

Our new licence for our new boat - our first licence and the first for the boat took about 8 weeks, I went in person to NOrthwich as I wanted to hit the prompt payment deadline for september, I left with a nice yellow docket as a receipt to diaply in the window - never did though and neevr had a problem even goign past BW work crews with moaning boaters proddign them when they didn't see us displaying a license.

SImes.

The license appeared through the post yesterday. Everything fine excet that we didn't get the pstic holders for the windows.

All the best

Nick