Not an advert. Oh no - not at all

Phil Speight

Featured Posts

How to put this ............ I`ve just completed recording two out of a final five teaching DVDs. One on Rose painting, one on castles. When they are ready I will advertise them here in the for sale bit. OK.?

look out also for Course info.in the same place. Next one`s in March - but look elsewhere ( soon ) for dates and prices ! Was that alright ?

The mods are considering a members section on work from boat. Self employed and so on. Maybe this can be included in this.

The mods are considering a members section on work from boat. Self employed and so on. Maybe this can be included in this.

Brilliant idea - although I no longer have a boat sadly ( must update my profile ). For the general interest of those in the deep south who I`ve never met , I have owned a number of boats; Badsey,Barnes,Crux and Narcellus plus a fabulous Josher replica built by my good buddy Ian Kemp^ I`ve even carried coal in reasonably large quantities with Shad and Reglus. Alas, that is all well in the past now unless somebody will gift me a Clyde Puffer or something of that ilk.

^All shared with two wives of course. The first one was into ballet dancers rather than boats. I felt much safer with the second and remain so with the third !

You're best off emailing/pming dhutch - the site owner.

I'm sure he will say yes but just out of politeness.

Yo ! It seems that Luctor and emerge doesn`t object to ads. for solar panels! Good. Neither do I and neither, thankfully it seems, does anyone else. Universal commonsense!

I got as far as "I've just finished recording...................."

and had visions of you having produced an album of music...................Eric on banjo !! ?ohmy.png

I got as far as "I've just finished recording...................."

and had visions of you having produced an album of music...................Eric on banjo !! ?ohmy.png

Lovely idea and I had actually thought of doing one next year - as a sort of farewell to arms ! Eric ? Why not ? However , I`m having an op. on my left arm on Friday so my playing future is marginally in question right now. Edited by Phil Speight