Excellent Deal With Sky

loubyscooby

Featured Posts

Since moving on the boat I have debating whether or not to take the plunge so to speak and go back to Sky. So Sat dish installed and using my old Sky + box I went to purchase my subscription on line today. Whilst looking, up popped the "on line chat help" and although I had decided which package I wanted I did ask a few questions. Despite previous encounters with them where they couldn't answer my questions I did get through to a very helpful chap. I explained the boat issue, no landline etc and the subscription I wanted...... to my surprise he gave a 50% discount on the subscription, £25 of M&S vouchers and a new Sky box all for £10.75 a month - bargain especially as I was just about to purchase a newer box on ebay for £70. One very happy Sky watching boater.......

• 2 weeks later...

sky....oh no, I am moving onto a narrowboat to get away from all that! seriously, if that's what you want yes that seems like a good deal, enjoy!

Personally I can't think of a better reason to move aboard than sky.... lot's of it...

null_zps43a2b656.jpg

Edited by The Dog House

I recently bought a CD of a band that I had a cassette tape of many years ago. Instrumental, it had the likes of John Williams and Herbie Flowers. Been looking on and off for years.

I thought this thread was about Sky (the band).

Martyn

Sorry to disappoint you all with my confusion on Sky (yep I'm a little sad that my excitement was over pause & record TV)

Martin - you are right that is the best sky

Kev - I don't have enough words to describe that weather storm, it was just fab.

I recently bought a CD of a band that I had a cassette tape of many years ago. Instrumental, it had the likes of John Williams and Herbie Flowers. Been looking on and off for years.

I thought this thread was about Sky (the band).

Martyn

Now there's a good band! When were they around? My guess before googling is 1995

Oh, it was 1978-95, so I got one year right!

Must have been the late seventies early eighties that I first heard of them.

I was obviously going through an 'instrumental' period.

Martyn edit to add that I read your post and had not fully read it before my post. You know what I'm getting at!!

Edited by Nightwatch