Satellite tv kit at Aldi

keble

Featured Posts

I dont want to ask a stupid question but I think I might be about to, but what are the benefits of a satellite tv other than better reception.

Does it allow more channels than digital tv, excluding foreign channels?

Google doesn't seem to help.

Thanks

I dont want to ask a stupid question but I think I might be about to, but what are the benefits of a satellite tv other than better reception.

Thanks

You get a lot more channels via Freesat/sat dish if you get a good signal on your dish and tune in to the correct satellites, lots of foreign channels and basically crap channels, although you do get some good stuff sometimes and there's a lot to choose from. You do get all the U.K standard channels in HD if they're being broadcast as such.

It's probably a bit easier getting a Freeview signal though although I find the sat dish as easy.

Edited by Julynian

Thanks

For me it is about reception - I can get a decent HD sat. pic almost anywhere. Channels on freesat are actually more restricted - you get hundreds of junk, but no Yesterday, Quest or Dave - ok not the most intellectual assortment but they do have some good repeats on. (although you do get them on Sky, and more HD channels).

Edited by dor