Travelpower and the feed in tariff

Bobbybass

Featured Posts

For the past year I have been claiming my feed in tariff for feeding excess power (while running engine) back to the marina unit.

This was at a very nice figure...I was being paid 42p for every unit.

I have just received a letter that this will be cut to 21p a unit from next week ?

Is this correct ?

• Greenie 1

For the past year I have been claiming my feed in tariff for feeding excess power (while running engine) back to the marina unit.

I have just received a letter that this will be cut to 21p a unit from next week ?

Is this correct ?

Yes, it is correct, but from April 30th, not next week. But I'm amazed you've managed to wangle this, You aren't entitled to it, as it isn't renewable energy. Perhaps your marina is including it in it's renewable feed-in - naughty!

Edited to say that as your marina appears in your profile, you're probably leaving them open to investigation and probable prosecution. :o

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

Is this correct ?

That's clever, but how does it work?

Yes, it is correct, but from April 30th, not next week. But I'm amazed you've managed to wangle this, You aren't entitled to it, as it isn't renewable energy. Perhaps your marina is including it in it's renewable feed-in - naughty!

Edited to say that as your marina appears in your profile, you're probably leaving them open to investigation and probable prosecution. :o

If he has solar panels though?, who could argue the energy didn't come from them. I don't know how it all works though, where the excess from our 50 watt of panels will go is a mystery as yet :lol:

If he has solar panels though?, who could argue the energy didn't come from them. I don't know how it all works though, where the excess from our 50 watt of panels will go is a mystery as yet :lol:

He specifically said 'when running the engine' But I've just noticed the date!!! :D :D :D