Our New Little Ting

jodansgang

Featured Posts

Hello everyone, just to quickly get past the fine print. Thought about buying a N.B. in December 12. bought a N.B. in January 13. Living on a N.B. March 13. Don't have any questions (yet) Don't have any doubts (yet) Would like to thank you ALL for keeping the dream alive. I am a family man, we are a family of 4....and a dog. One of my sons wants to give his prospective of N.B. life to the world and has begun a video thingy on Poo Tube. If any of you care to have a peep into his world please have a butchers on Poo Tube under the heading of Narrowboat children.. That's all for now peeps, danka.

• Greenie 1

Great, really good, but for all the olders with dodgy hearing could the voices be louder and the music quieter especially when one runs over the other. When the volume is right for the lad talking the music then kicks in at ear bleeding levels (on my headphones). Will you keep tubing under this name? If so I'll bookmark it.

K

Hello everyone, just to quickly get past the fine print. Thought about buying a N.B. in December 12. bought a N.B. in January 13. Living on a N.B. March 13. Don't have any questions (yet) Don't have any doubts (yet) Would like to thank you ALL for keeping the dream alive. I am a family man, we are a family of 4....and a dog. One of my sons wants to give his prospective of N.B. life to the world and has begun a video thingy on Poo Tube. If any of you care to have a peep into his world please have a butchers on Poo Tube under the heading of Narrowboat children.. That's all for now peeps, danka.

:) loved it :) what a star and cannot wait for the next chapter :) my two eldest 'saplings' lived on a 70ft from newborns to lickle toddlers and they were very happy, their fellow playmates thought that they were related to 'rosie&jim Lol. Infact I was more worried when we moved off to live in a house due to addition 3 and 4 :) enjoy everyone and have wonderful happy times each and every day :)