Ted Spencer boats

koukouvagia

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, dawnsboat said:

Oh my! It is beautiful! A good look yesterday - it feels so spacious even though it is 5 foot shorter than our Florence - and the storage! Great - very excited - that beast of an engine is a joy - let’s hope we can seal the deal 🤞 

A JP3, delightful!! 

• 2 months later...
On 05/01/2023 at 16:15, Andy_B said:

Ted Boats I know of:

Tiber, 1988, 45216
Otter, 1989, 47121
Tessa, (Thatfella) 1990, 48700
Ebenezer II, , 50803
Cypress, , 510381
Atria, , 515993
Lizard, ,520879p
Providence, , 53377

I own one named “Ceres” it’s a Ted spencer built around 88/89, based on an 1899 tug named enterprise no1

My Ted Spencer tug named “Ceres”.183163F5-F1CE-46B5-BA39-90B48379BEEC.thumb.jpeg.efbbe58f9b09842571860337cbadb3e0.jpeg

• 10 months later...

Yes! Absolutely! Are you the couple with the canal cottage , Richard spoke to last summer? 
we have recently sold ebenezer after living on her for nearly a year - we bought her from a friend Richard who also lived on her for a few months ( she was really not spacious enough to live on) before that Nick owned her for many years , and before that yourselves I’m assuming . 
we sold her to a man called Richard who lives at Norbury marina and has family history with the workshop their I believe - Ebb has been taken back there from whence she came ( Richard and Ted are family friends) so Ebb has done a full circle and is looking forward to being tinkered with and adored for years to come. My email is dawnsboat (at) gmail[dot]com if you want to see some recent photos 

kind regards Dawn

52 minutes ago, graham stapley said:

Hello,

Just found this forum. Is Ebernezer still going strong. My wife and I bought her from Ted in 1992 and named her (or him as it probably should be) Ebernezer II. Lovely boat. Superb

Welcome. Are you still boating?