Zero posts?

DHutch

Featured Posts

Hi John i think i know what Dan is getting at, if you look in the introduction section there are a couple of diferent people that have put posts ont the forum in one case several posts and there tally is 0.

I know that posts in the pub no longer count perhaps they dont count on there as well.

Edited by Richard Bustens

I've just waded through the member profiles of all the people with 0 posts and found just 2 where the profile shows that posts have been made. All of those posts were in The Virtual Pub after Jon changed the "rules".

I don't think there's a problem here. We all know what the rules are and it's not a competition is it? One of the results of suggesting that members with more posts than others are in some way "better" is spam - pointless posts that add nothing to the discussion or our knowledge of other members.

Equally, the suggestion that we should record a specific number of posts by a specfic time was an invitation to spam - even if the original request was for QUALITY posts. I think such requests should be avoided in future. Let's see the forum grow naturally.

Before anybody says people who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones, I freely admit that some of my posts have been off topic and that this was definitely not a quality post:

post.jpg