rubber runners for windows

Featured Posts

We've taken out all our windows and need to replace the rubbers, and keep getting told no one makes the rubber runners we need for the sliding windowa. Size = glass width 6mm, channel width 10mm and channel height 13mm. Any idea where we could try?

We've taken out all our windows and need to replace the rubbers, and keep getting told no one makes the rubber runners we need for the sliding windowa. Size = glass width 6mm, channel width 10mm and channel height 13mm. Any idea where we could try?

Try looking around this website My link

Dunno, but :) anyhoo!

Heh Smelly, only registered today and getting handle on use of this site but, long time no see, need to find alternative way of communicating than this discussion forum, an old friend told me you has a boat, didnt expect you to be first response.:@)

Now to windows. These rubber runners, how important is it that they are an exact fit? The seals website runners are a couple of mm too wide and couple of mm too short? I have found a vintage spares site that does universal rubber runners but again they are nominally for a channel width of 13mm as opposed to our 10mm channels.

These may have what you want. http://www.caldwellswindows.co.uk/index.html Believe they are at Crick this week-end