Validation emails

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is still a problem as I'm still waiting for my e-mail ??

Yes, I think it is........

I assume you must be the new owner's of a boat in my local marina, so welcome to the forum!

Will you be keeping her there, or moving on elsewhere, I wonder ?

Alan

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm still having problems with this and I can't understand why. Just when I think I get it fixed, it seems that not all members are receiving e-mails. I'll have another fiddle!

Sorry ;)

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

Jon

Looks as though the last lot of fiddling didn't do it. I changed my e-mail address, I've looked on old and new e-mail addresses, all the junk and spam folders and no validation e-mail. Tried clicking the Resend Validation, but still nothing.

Bernie,

It's all up and running now.

Many thanks

Bernie,

In trying to get registered, I changed to a different email address and it looks like we have overlapped somehow as I am now un-validated again!!

Could you please re-validate me again and I promise not to touch anything until it is sorted.

Many thanks.

PS I tried to PM you but can't as I am no longer validated.

Edited by RatCatcher

Bernie,

It's all up and running now.

Many thanks

Bernie,

In trying to get registered, I changed to a different email address and it looks like we have overlapped somehow as I am now un-validated again!!

Could you please re-validate me again and I promise not to touch anything until it is sorted.

Many thanks.

PS I tried to PM you but can't as I am no longer validated.

Behave yourself. :P Will check now.

Hi, have just validated all outstanding new members. The e mail notification still doesn't appear to be working, Jon is trying very hard to solve this. Much as I'd like to be at the PC all day it's impossible, so please accept my apologies and all new members welcome :lol: If I have missed any please let me know.

Hi, have just validated all outstanding new members. The e mail notification still doesn't appear to be working, Jon is trying very hard to solve this. Much as I'd like to be at the PC all day it's impossible, so please accept my apologies and all new members welcome :lol: If I have missed any please let me know.

Hi Bernie

I guess you will alao need to validate me, as no emails are arriving.

Thanks

caspar

Bernie could you be a Darlng and re-validate me? :D I had :D to change my email address with me being back in the uk now cheers luv :D:P

Keith (KG1) :blush:

Edited by KG1