Today's the day (part 2)

Featured Posts

The boat is behaving impeccably , Living aboard is generally very good ,but living in a marina isn't ,although the people are all very friendly and helpful ,having someone 3' from my window just isn't for me ,not long term I don't think ? ,(there not even liveaboards) I've only been here for 11 days and it's already making me depressed ! ,but at the moment it's a case of "needs must".

Hi Jerry

i did tell you that marinas are the work of the devil !! they are about as bad as boating gets but for the moment mate it will have to do. I am looking for an online, hopefully river mooring at the moment but as you will find they are mooocho harder to find than a poxy marina.

We are not blocked in here but opening and closing the flamin Gulag gates and dodging the machine gun posts does my head in, it just aint boating :wacko: See you soon no doubt :cheers:

Tim