Was it Phylis on Naughty-Cal?

Grebe

Featured Posts

I was crossing the Trent on the M180 just after 1130 this morning and saw three GRP cruisers in company heading downstream towards Keadby. Was it who I think it was?

I was crossing the Trent on the M180 just after 1130 this morning and saw three GRP cruisers in company heading downstream towards Keadby. Was it who I think it was?

More than 30 knots? If yes, then definately ;-)

Possibly - she posted earlier about heading for Pollington for a curry tonight....

We are currently at Whitley lock just up from Pollington and heading off that way in the morning, if we pass before she heads off we will give a wave...

Thanks Martin

LW Blacktoft was just before 1500hrs so there would be no need to rush as they normally anchor at Trent End and wait for flood up the Ouse.

No, I don't think so, we were inbound on the same tide and didn't spot Naughty Cat, but saw 2 or 3 narrowboats, 1 widebeam and the 3 cruisers just below Torksey rail bridge northbound

cheers, David

It was us and we were just steadily cruising at a pace that would see us reach Trent End with plenty of water to enter the anchorage but not be swinging on the hook for too long down there. Probably cruised along at about 10 knots thanks to a decent tide and a fair bit of fresh still in the river. :cheers:

No, I don't think so, we were inbound on the same tide and didn't spot Naughty Cat, but saw 2 or 3 narrowboats, 1 widebeam and the 3 cruisers just below Torksey rail bridge northbound

cheers, David

We were the lead boat of the 3 cruisers :cheers: