legth / type of boat

Featured Posts

hello

just thought instead of me explaining what my boat is in each post, might be worth having it alongside boat name in the little profile box?

prob been thought of before. great site!

thanks

bit long winded....

Matty40s 70ft Marque Narrowboat Hull Pump-Out Solar Eberspacher Houdini Bullseye Portholes Carriage Windows side hatches Gardner 2L2 No fuel .....

hello

just thought instead of me explaining what my boat is in each post, might be worth having it alongside boat name in the little profile box?

thanks

Sounds like a good idea to me - under boat name we could have type of boat e.g. 57' cruiser narrowboat or 20' g/f cruiser etc.

John

hello

thanks

Best place to put that much info is in your signature - click your profile name top right then My Settings>click Profile tab>Change Signature

Sounds like a good idea to me - under boat name we could have type of boat e.g. 57' cruiser narrowboat or 20' g/f cruiser etc.

that's all i was thinking about

Best place to put that much info is in your signature - click your profile name top right then My Settings>click Profile tab>Change Signature

but this is probably the best shortcut!