Devizs to Westminster

Flocal

Featured Posts

Isn't this a bit like turning up a western-super-mare beach race with your bucket and spade and wondering why you cant build your sand castles , come on , one day , surely !

Or wondering why everybody is riding so fast during your tour of the IOM during TT week.

I don't normally get involved in a trolling thread but have any of you takem the trouble to find out who WJM is and his standing in the annals of the DW? If not now is the time to do so.

Its some time since I met him on his 'narrow" boat and took the time to look him up - from memory he has competed for many years and has been a top 10 finisher on many of them. He certainly is not talking out his ... When he comments on the race.

Its time to recognise what he has acheived and to stop this nasty trolling.

Everyone on the Kennet and Avon between Devizes and Reading get ready for the onslaught all weekend.

What did you think happened after Reading? That they put the canoes on top of cars and drove to Westminster? :unsure:

There are a few of us on the rivers that connect the canals! We're not all stuck in muddy ditches. :P

They were coming past me all night. I think they were trying to keep each other (and everyone else) awake by shouting at each other.