What would you do..?

theguitardoctor

Featured Posts

Contact spirits.

And don't be so bloody rude either. I do get pissed off with this at times - I know it annoying for folk to mispell words but for those of us who are dyslexic and rely on a spellchecker to get it right, we're reliant on what the machine gives us. Moreover, it doesn't add to the sum of the answer the OP was looking for either.

If you want to play silly buggers go and do it in the Virtual Pub and I'll join you there.

Wriggly (now not annoyed because she's finally got it off her chest, the nasty stain that is ...)

Hi

Try Google Chrome it has a built in spell checker.

Alex

Hi

Try Google Chrome it has a built in spell checker.

Alex

Having got royally pee'd off with the slowness of IE on one computer I use, I switched it over to Chrome. It's so snappy in comparison I wish I'd done it months ago.

Plus it has a spell-checker.

Tony

I'll come clean here, as the broker of this boat. Have it blacked whilst it is out of the water with a suitable coating. Your surveyor will have laid bare the steelwork at numerous points in order to make an assessment of the.steel thicknesses using an ultrasonic meter.

I'm a big fan of two pack epoxy, but you will need to go back to steel to do that. 99% of narrowboats are not two packed. They survive happily with good old fashioned bitumen. 99% have no coating on the bottom plate at all. I would do this if possible, but it is rare.

if you want the bottom doing, then Debdale will do it as they lift out onto trestles

Sort of.

The generic name for the process is abrasive blast cleaning.

There are many types of media that can be used for blast cleaning.

Graham

But with "sand" blasting you risk Silicosis.(I hope that is the right name)

Edit some one has said that and it looks like I got the right name.

I wasn't actually correcting you but making a (to me) humorous aside.

I don't believe that humour is, or should be, restricted to the VP but, should the rules change, I will comply (probably by going elsewhere as the forum would be so diminished as to be not worth bothering with).

I can't spell, for me the computer with a spell checker was a god send, maybe not for others as before that I would never write anything if I could help it. I am sure you all remember the time before one of you told me it was a right click to correct a word in the spell check on here.

I have had the pee taken for 50 years so am use to it and even with a spill chocker I often put the wrong word in as a correction.

Edited by ditchcrawler