WHHEEEZZE of the week

bizzard

Featured Posts

Right,just a quickie,

Search rubbish skips around industrial estates and your bound sooner or later to find an swivel office chair.Choose a comfy one with arms on,and with four feet.Then pop along to your local car breakers yard and purchase 4 leaf type road springs.You only need the main leaf's,the ones with the shackle eyes on. Turn chair upside down and place the four spring leaves crosswise on the chairs feet curved side upwards ,drill through and secure to feet with nice long screws. Now paint to match your decour.

Now turn up and plonk it down on the springs.

Now gingerly sit down,and i dare you to take your feet of the floor. It will rock in all directions and swivel at the same time.Its amazing. Could be used as a space flight simulator seat one thats gone out of control.

Of course by using two springs a more conventional rocking chair can be made. The kids will love it. But can wear your floor out,or perhaps use it on the towpath. :rolleyes:

Thanks folks,

That one was a substitute for the one i gave the game away on another post;-A cure for electrical field induced depression and headaches.ie- An sacrificial anode bolted on to :closedeyes: the head.

I think you need to research this one more fully. I have concerns over possible effects with amalgam dental fillings.

I'm a fan. Luv dem wheezings....except I'm probably the only one on the forum that will actually try implement them.

You've not been to the Lee. Last summer someone made a sailing boat. You need one plastic patio table top (round) one truck inner tube and a brolly. Lash the table top to the inner tube, sit on top, use brolly as a sail. He set a cracking pace, came literally flying past our moorings.

Sounds interesting meLady. I made a sailing bike once but all these sailing things need some kind of keel or lee-board as without they'll only sail down wind.

A few years ago a friends of mine held a wedding aniversary on a small very tippy raft,table,chairs,candles,wine three course dinner,whilst we towed them down the Stort with a rowing boat serenading them with a violin,it capsized near Pig lane,Twyford lock. bizzard