Guy's boat

canaldrifter

Featured Posts

Aren't we all descended from incestuous encounters?

I suppose so, but as I'm of mixed breed (Anglo/Irish), I just hope that the encounter happened centuries ago! :unsure:

Mike

291oltg.jpg

Not if they looked like the lovely lady in the middle, me thinks!

John, if you thought St. Helens carried an unwelcome aroma, did you ever collect rents in sunny Widnes? The collective pollution from the many chemical works in that sorry looking town did little to enhance the looks of the local population. In fact, a pretty girl was about as common as an honest man in parliament.

Mike

I suppose if you called round and found your sister/cousin/aunt unconscious in the yard anything could happen...

Very incesting!

One of her conclusions was that the highest rate of incest in England centred around two towns in that county; Earlstown and Parr ( a sub-area of St. Helens).

Mike

Er - I represent that incineration!! I aint interbred wi' meself nor any other version of me! Although I do remember our 'Social & Economic History' text books of the day-1963 edition- stating that "St Helens had the highest proportion of shorter than average people anywhere in the UK due to the polluted environment" Hence the the reason I did a runner ASAP. At 5'9" I always had to stand at the back of everything- sorry but there was no way I was marrying anyone whose backside was closer to the floor than my knees. Oh, an' as an aside, my mate's dad was the main independant funeral director in Widnes too!- how to win friends and influence people eh?

Edited to add, What has that lady got stuck to the front of her ribs?

Edited by headjog

I reckon she's stocking up for Christmas

Those are christmas puddings

Looks like she could do with some warm clothes on too - perhaps even a liberty bodice

I reckon she's stocking up for Christmas

Those are christmas puddings

Looks like she could do with some warm clothes on too - perhaps even a liberty bodice

Or a Burka

Richard

Or a Burka

Richard

Maybe a shorty Burka for above the waist to give her an air of mystery. Anyway I think the one with her had round maybe facies her.

As for incest everyone round here who isn't new to the area is related - but this takes some finding out as newbies always tell me after a few years of trying to interact with them and finding (as most finally realise) that we are living is a feudal society complete with total respect for local councellors, land owners and the vicar and a definate three level class structure still in full use. As it takes years to figure this out there may be many simialar places. Our locals contain nothing like Burka babe by the way but some of the blokes are definately in the pin up class before they develop the local beer belly.

Er - I represent that incineration!! I aint interbred wi' meself nor any other version of me! Although I do remember our 'Social & Economic History' text books of the day-1963 edition- stating that "St Helens had the highest proportion of shorter than average people anywhere in the UK due to the polluted environment" Hence the the reason I did a runner

Very wise!

I only lived there for a short time, that was enough to persuade me that there was a better life elsewhere. Although I must admit, being only 5'7" in height, who am I to complain?

Mike

Edited by Doorman