Heating

Featured Posts

IS it possible to intergrate Eberspacher type systems with a solid fuel stove with back boiler.

Hi

I cant think of any problems if you isolate both ends to avoid sending back boiler water around the Eberspacher or Eberspacher water around the back boiler.

You can use the same hot water in the CH system

Alex

Hi

I cant think of any problems if you isolate both ends to avoid sending back boiler water around the Eberspacher or Eberspacher water around the back boiler.

You can use the same hot water in the CH system

Alex

We did both of those with no problems coming to light in about 8 years of use. The Eber didn't even breakdown in that time.

We did both of those with no problems coming to light in about 8 years of use. The Eber didn't even breakdown in that time.

Thanks for info. As i would like to combine both. However a follow up question. Can be this be, so the fire can be heating the boat, but when reaches a certain temp the Eber can fire up and take over

Thanks for info. As i would like to combine both. However a follow up question. Can be this be, so the fire can be heating the boat, but when reaches a certain temp the Eber can fire up and take over

How do you automatically put out the fire then?

Richard

Wow !!

Any thing is possible but that sounds so sophisticated for a NB as to be not worth the trouble.

I think the stove will be quite hot enough, save the Eberspacher for cold mornings.

Alex

IS it possible to intergrate Eberspacher type systems with a solid fuel stove with back boiler.

Short answer is yes, I have done it a few times and it works well but the pipework is a bit tricky and it needs well planned.

One of the issues is that you ideally need some sort of valve to bypass the radiators as far as the Ebespacher is concerned in the summer so you have hot water without having to heat the boat. This has to be done without preventing flow round the stove in case you do light it.

Regards

Arnot