There's a storm brewing

matty40s

Featured Posts

Looks like we're in for a bit of a blow Sunday into Monday.

It's been so mild recently,I havn't worn a coat for a week and walked to the shop in a T-shirt yesterday evening.

so, normal Autumn is back.

Met Office Warning.

An unusually deep area of low pressure will bring a period of severe gales and heavy rain throughout late Sunday into Monday with inland gusts likely to reach 55-65mph in places, especially in areas exposed to the south to southeasterly winds. There is a risk of disruption due to falling trees, especially given that some trees are still in leaf.

Looks like we're in for a bit of a blow Sunday into Monday.

It's been so mild recently,I havn't worn a coat for a week and walked to the shop in a T-shirt yesterday evening.

so, normal Autumn is back.

Met Office Warning.

An unusually deep area of low pressure will bring a period of severe gales and heavy rain throughout late Sunday into Monday with inland gusts likely to reach 55-65mph in places, especially in areas exposed to the south to southeasterly winds. There is a risk of disruption due to falling trees, especially given that some trees are still in leaf.

time to check my chain saw.

That'll be me furlin me topsel, battenin down me atches, splicin the macebrain, n gettin the sea sick tablets out then! :rolleyes:

OOer was that you on the Shroppie around Oct5/6th somewhere near the junction with the T&M? If not there are two boats with the same name. Isn't it Hawian/Maori for something?

Got it. Swahili

Edited by headjog