Tiling the bathroom

Sarah and Ian

Featured Posts

Hello everyone

Were titivating our bathroom and the moment we currently have a very dated vinyl wall paper in there which needs replacing. We have been looking at tiles but we are concerned on the extra weight we will be adding to one side of the boat. We have stumbled across these Neken tiles on the wilkinson website. Has anyone used it before??

How long does it take the adhesive to set??

I was wondering I would get chance to do it before we go away on the 20th.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone

Were titivating our bathroom and the moment we currently have a very dated vinyl wall paper in there which needs replacing. We have been looking at tiles but we are concerned on the extra weight we will be adding to one side of the boat. We have stumbled across these Neken tiles on the wilkinson website. Has anyone used it before??

Thanks in advance.

We have used them as a splash back & they were very easy to work with, you can cut them with scissors & once in place look just as good as ceramic tiles.

We used no nails to fasten them with & sealed the edges with sealant - all dry in 24 hours. Our only issue is that cleaning them with one of those green scourer things has left some surface scratches :lol: But it does tell you in the blurb not to use anything abrasive to clean them with so.......

Hello everyone

Thanks in advance.

The tiles tend to warp if one wall is on the cabin side. replaced with normal tiles.

Firesprite

Middle Levels

Hello everyone

Thanks in advance.

Hi

Plastivan

10" wide waterproof plasic planks -

In black with with chrome inserts.

Or white with gold inserts

Or plain colours

Alex

I've just got back from holiday and found this. We tiled our bathroom completely with Neken tiles 20yrs ago and they have been lovely. We used the products that were recommended by the tile company to stick them up and grout them. We have had no warping at all.

Sue