Avator

Featured Posts

I would maybe like an avator, but I have no idea how to put one on. I am on another forum and someone helped me with that but I cannot remember how. Any tips please?

Go to My controls > Edit avatar settings > Upload a new image from your computer > Update avatar.

Bob's your uncle. :lol:

Go to My controls > Edit avatar settings > Upload a new image from your computer > Update avatar.

Just also be aware of the size restrictions, the automatic resizer on the forum has never worked for me so I've always re-sized the image before uploading, or by using an image that I have previously hosted on Facebook or Photobucket which seems to re-size automatically no problem.

Thanks for the explanation. Let's see if it has worked. If so, a picture of 'Trojan' parked outside our house should have appeared. If not, that's about par for the course with me and anything technical.

EDIT; bloody hell!!!

Edited by Athy

Blimey, I did not know it was so easy - I have uploaded a photo I took when I was half way through bottom blacking last year.

Thanks for the instructions.

Steve

..didnt know about the auto resize feature not working.

Here are a couple of ways to resize a picture if it doesn't work using the CWDF auto-resizing.

You can upload the picture to a site like Photobucket and it will give you the URL to copy into CWDF or, more simply, you can use a program such as Pic Resize

quick resize > select picture > custom size > width 90 pixels > resize pic.

Yeah, shouldnt be too hard, didnt know about the auto resize feature not working.

I would look into it, but given im planning to go over to a new version of the software in the next few weeks it can ride on as it is.

Daniel

Never seems to work for me but tiz no big deal, I just size it properly before I upload.

a picture of 'Trojan' parked outside our house

Now we are just showing off, a narrowboat AND a house with a canal side mooring - not that I'm jealous or anything!!