Stove installers - Stone

matty40s

Featured Posts

A friend of mine has a (shiny) boat moored up at Aston marina in Stone. He has realised that central heating is not enough in our age of global warming and decided to install a stove, a Squirrel 1410.

Does anyone know of a good quality company or person in that area who would be able to complete the works soon, he is finding that most people he contacts through normal channells cannot do it until next winter!!

A friend of mine has a (shiny) boat moored up at Aston marina in Stone. He has realised that central heating is not enough in our age of global warming and decided to install a stove, a Squirrel 1410.

Does anyone know of a good quality company or person in that area who would be able to complete the works soon, he is finding that most people he contacts through normal channells cannot do it until next winter!!

Hi Matty,

If your friend calls Darron Howell at JD Narrowboats of Shardlow (formerly Stone) they will carry out the work very quickly, I have just spoken to Darron and he is happy to call over to Aston Marina next week!

They are experienced in fitting all types of heating including Squirrel stoves.

I hope that helps your friend!

Regards,

Pm sent to you matty