Eberspacher D4W Fuel Pump

Batavia

Featured Posts

Is the power supply to the fuel pump in an Eberspacher polarity-sensitive? I have an Eberspacher in pieces (to try and remove some emulsified gunk from the fuel pump) and would rather not re-assemble & re-install it just to check the polarity. I assume that it is 12 Volts.

If it is polarity sensitive, looking at the discharge end of the pump, is it the clockwise or counter-clockwise spade of the two which is positive?

Alternatively I could just consign the whole thing to the skip...................and buy a more sensible back-up heater!

Thanks

Chris G

Is the power supply to the fuel pump in an Eberspacher polarity-sensitive? I have an Eberspacher in pieces (to try and remove some emulsified gunk from the fuel pump) and would rather not re-assemble & re-install it just to check the polarity. I assume that it is 12 Volts.

If it is polarity sensitive, looking at the discharge end of the pump, is it the clockwise or counter-clockwise spade of the two which is positive?

Alternatively I could just consign the whole thing to the skip...................and buy a more sensible back-up heater!

Thanks

Chris G

Try Leyland Autos, very helpful Tel:01772 695000

Chris

Thanks

Chris G

If there is no fuel coming through check the tiny filter in the inlet end of the pump.

Alex