All natural bath time goodies!

Tribalmaya

Featured Posts

And what my dear man has a salesman got to do with this post? Someone posted with something they liked (and it wasn't their first post I don't think), and now they are a salesman....

I wish I could get a job that quick.

Perhaps then, the entire topic could be dumped in the Virtual Pub along with all the other childish trivia.

Perhaps then, the entire topic could be dumped in the Virtual Pub along with all the other childish trivia.

You don't have to read the thread John, It's quite easy to not read threads, or did the Title of the thread draw you to it?

:lol: Thats a real handbags to the chest comment - do you want to borrow one - there are some spare ones behind the stuffed trout in the VP.

Go back and read the topic again, but this time read it with an Alan Carr voice, its so much more childish..... And fun too :lol:

Relative of Mary Whitehouse by any chance?

My gran once watched the ENTIRE series of Billy Connolly's world tour of..... whatever.... then wrote to the BBC demanding such drivel to be removed. Bless her, even circled it in the t.v. guide.

Few things matter much and not much matters at all!

*Note- 02:17AM? Its the virtual police! :lol: :lol: :lol:;) ;)

Edited by Tribalmaya

Funny how an innocent post thats not from one of the chosen few attracts replies from the said few........no wonder some quite knowledgeable people decide not to post along with others who want answers are likewise not wanting to be ridiculed!!

BTW

The facescrubs Lush do are great for removing the dirt when you have been blacking!!!

Perhaps it should be realised that the idea of a forum is for sharing ideas and knowledge not for ego trips

Now going back to lurking!!

Gareth

Perhaps it should be realised that the idea of a forum is for sharing ideas and knowledge not for ego trips

Most of the posts on this thread appear to be genuine criticisms of a product (is this not sharing ideas?), listing ingredients (is this not sharing information?) and a genuine inquiry as to whether the post is advertising, or not (is this not a fair question?).

Oh..and one grumpy old man who was unamused, possibly due to lack of sleep.

The OP took it all in good heart and fielded the criticism in a humorous and entertaining manner.

Amusing, informative and light-hearted banter. Recipe for a good thread, in my opinion.

Most of the posts on this thread appear to be genuine criticisms of a product (is this not sharing ideas?), listing ingredients (is this not sharing information?) and a genuine inquiry as to whether the post is advertising, or not (is this not a fair question?).

The OP took it all in good heart and fielded the criticism in a humorous and entertaining manner.

Amusing, informative and light-hearted banter. Recipe for a good thread, in my opinion.

Here here! There i was one dirty day thinking i would share my thoughts on something I find nice.... then it turns into something i did not quite expect! Really i should of emphasized my pleasure in getting freebies and using there paper as a fire starter!

Here here! There i was one dirty day thinking i would share my thoughts on something I find nice.... then it turns into something i did not quite expect! Really i should of emphasized my pleasure in getting freebies and using there paper as a fire starter!

To quote the late Bernard Manning.

About as funny as rabies in a home for guide dogs.

My dig was not aimed at you Carl.....

It just annoys me when someone decides to post a seeming harmless topic only to be pounced on for whatever reason.....Its no wonder that this forum is probably only a small proportion of what it might be......heaven wonders what the response would have been if Lush did a product which needed electricity!!

I agree the OP has taken it all in good part and most of the discussion has been well conducted its just a shame a few seem to delight in ridicule!

Oh and Lush Bath Bombs are a good if expensive way of cleaning your loo.....the bicarb breaks down the limescale and they leave a nice smell!!

Cheers

Gareth

Now that can be open for discussion as well!!

For anyone who would like to see what i look like heres a link!

Maybe we should have a ' Guess the Boaters Job' thread. Would be a giggle... Who's in favour?? But we will open it in the pub section this time me thinks.....

http://www.photobucket.com/tribalmaya

My dig was not aimed at you Carl.....

Oh and Lush Bath Bombs are a good if expensive way of cleaning your loo.....the bicarb breaks down the limescale and they leave a nice smell!!

I wasn't defending me (he can look after himself), I was defending the majority of the thread.

Are Lush Bath Bombs the same as depth charges, btw?

I wasn't defending me (he can look after himself), I was defending the majority of the thread.

Are Lush Bath Bombs the same as depth charges, btw?

And it wasnt aimed at the majority of the thread either......perhaps it was just unlucky that this thread was one comment too far for my tw*t sensor......

Bath bombs are like depth charges but smell nicer.......have a play with one next time your near a Lush!!.......Us scruffy liveaboards do like to scrub up sometimes you know.......esp when the smell of EP90 from the Land Rover gets too much for the other half.......I, however seem to be alone in liking the smell of both EP90 & diesel...........Ho Hum!!

Cheers

Gareth

As does normal bicarb and lemon juice! :lol:

Great pics, TM!

Yes but that doesnt leave you with either floating rose petals or glittery bits.......

Oh and dont use a foaming one in a Jacuzzi.......dont ask me how I know this!!......LOL

Gareth

Yes but that doesnt leave you with either floating rose petals or glittery bits.......

Oh and dont use a foaming one in a Jacuzzi.......dont ask me how I know this!!......LOL

Gareth

Hear that strange noise? That's my mind boggling!!

:lol: :lol:

:lol: