Port hole covers/ curtains??

Tribalmaya

Featured Posts

I am able to hand make those covers for you. If you would like them cushioned, covered in your own fabric or what, just let me know.

Thank you,

Pam

I am able to handmake these covers anyway you like.

Pam

I would be glad to hand make them for you. I can make the usual, cushioned and/or room darkening. Let me know what you like.

Pam

I am able to hand make any porthole covers that you like. Let me know what you need and I am sure that I can accommodate you.

Thanks,

Pam

I am able to hand make any porthole covers or bungs that you need, be they cushioned or darkening. Just let me know.

Thanks, Pam

isn't it annoying when the connection hangs and you press the Add Reply button again .... and again ..............? :lol:

Edited by ChrisPy

• 1 month later...
I tried just using foam in my portholes at first but they kept falling out. I guess there was too much slippery varnish around them!

Hi there you will probably find the portholes taper slightly and the inside will be wider than the outside in the shape of the window. Make them just a fraction bigger than the hole and they should just squeeze in and stay in place. Good luck.

• 6 years later...

Hi, I'm hoping to crotchet some porthole covers in the near future, but I'm not sure what you have to do to fix them into the portholes. Does anyone know how you get the frames or how you can make them? Thanks

Hello we have the most wonderful wooden shutters on our lovely Amber boat which actually won best boat builder ( the Lionel Munk Prize) for best boatbuilder award at the IWA

on bank holiday monday ,I would put up a picture but none of the miserable gits on this site would tell me how to do it, and I have asked loads of times, I find it all a

bit cliquey actually, so unless I get some decent replies I,m not coming on here anymore, anyone got any tips for more friendly sites ?

Dont you dare leave. It's people like you that will sort out the cliques. Like you I couldn't (still can't ) put up pics but I will work on it and get back to you.

Have a look at the "reply to this topic" section. Just to the right of the Smiley is a " My Media" icon. Click that to browse your pictures and bingo. Simples icecream.gif