Improving Battery Life

ScruffyDuck

Featured Posts

I have been looking around at battery chargers and so forth and come across mega pulse chargers advertizes themselves as improving battery performance and life by breaking down sulphation. Is this a good idea or is there something better or is it just down to looking after batteries?

Edited by ScruffyDuck

Scruffy

All I will say is welcome to the forum. You have only been here five days so was not to know. ;)

Batteries and charging etc have been 'done to death' but just look after your batteries correctly always fully charge to 100% and never discharge to lower than 50%.

Happy searching, top right.

Scruffy

All I will say is welcome to the forum. You have only been here five days so was not to know. ;)

Batteries and charging etc have been 'done to death' but just look after your batteries correctly always fully charge to 100% and never discharge to lower than 50%.

Happy searching, top right.

Thanks Keith - however for those who assume I am too lazy to do a search I would suggest they try searching for megapulse in this forum and see what they get. As a moderator of several forums in my line of interest I do know to look before I ask :)

Thanks Keith - however for those who assume I am too lazy to do a search I would suggest they try searching for megapulse in this forum and see what they get. As a moderator of several forums in my line of interest I do know to look before I ask ;)

Well.... "desulphation" in the basic search without messing with anything else turned up a thread on "Desulphator" as the 6th hit and the Sterling desulphator as the 8th hit.

Gibbo

Edited by Gibbo

Well.... "desulphation" in the basic search without messing with anything else turned up a thread on "Desulphator" as the 6th hit and the Sterling desulphator as the 8th hit.

Gibbo

I just put "megapulse" into the search engine and all I got was this thread ... ;) I will try "desulphation" as I am intertested in this topic as well...

Nick

Gibbo

OK so this comes down to my ability to use the search tool - thanks guys bu this is not the kind of forum I am used to - Keith you can delete my registration

OK so this comes down to my ability to use the search tool - thanks guys bu this is not the kind of forum I am used to - Keith you can delete my registration

Hi Scruffy

If you are still around, it is not within my powers to delete your registration. I am just an ordinary member, just like you.

I do not think that any one has ever been de-registered, stick around and find out what we are really like, we do bite sometimes but in a friendly way.

The search on here will only find the answer if you put in the right question but you knew that. ;)

Its got to be said, I,m shocked that someone,s taken offence from the replies on here ;)