Don't make this mistake

moggyjo

Featured Posts

My neighbour saw this leather settee advertised as being reduced from £900 to £300 so he bought it without thinking it would not fit into his boat :lol: His neighbour had to saw off 15 inches off of the back so they could get it into the boat.

phonepictures051.jpg

phonepictures054.jpg

Mind you we could not stop laughing :angry:

We had a chesterfield on ours when we bought it. We like it so have kept it, but I couldn't see how the previous owner had taken the sofa apart to get it in.

I've since found the cut and weld marks where he took part of the front bulkhead off, he must have really loved his leather chesterfield.

How cool is that. A durex machine on the right incase you pull on the canal.

It's actually a paloma which was all connected up, with no visible evidence of a flue!

The copper lining, of the engine room is intact, as is the teak deck. I can't believe the PO ran it with no flue but it appears he must have.

No BSS at sea!

This is the access from the wheelhouse.

1b809-D0SUHrsjB-HT9BRB1f-S-y0-mtjUIQv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg

I must confess, I can get up through the hatch but reversing down into the engine room is a bit beyond a man of my girth!

...but don't you get insurance reps poking their noses in asking sensible questions?

Ian

Until I can find a yard that can lift 26 tons and get a full survey done (she'll be wintering ashore), Third party and wreck salvage insurance is all I can get (and they don't even need a boat name).

So you built your furniture one stick at a time!

At the moment we've got an Ikea bed settee, which unbolted down to nothing, and the original bunks.

Once the 1970's dive boat decor is ripped out I will be building everything in situ.

At the moment we've got an Ikea bed settee, which unbolted down to nothing, and the original bunks.

Once the 1970's dive boat decor is ripped out I will be building everything in situ.

Will you be keeping the lobster claws?

When i bought Emblem she had sprigs of heather stuck in similar places, The previous owner told me he had been mugged up into buying them from an old crone while visiting Portsmouth.....i never had the bottle to remove em...you know....just in case :lol: