Composting loo!

Derri

Featured Posts

I've just ordered my Nature's Head composting loo - this should be interesting...

My main concern is persuading anyone male who comes onto the boat to wee sitting down. Otherwise there are apparantly problems with...ahem...splashback.

:rolleyes:

I've just ordered my Nature's Head composting loo - this should be interesting...

My main concern is persuading anyone male who comes onto the boat to wee sitting down. Otherwise there are apparantly problems with...ahem...splashback.

The boat next to mine has just fitted one from a company in Canada.... it's not the smallest of toilets I've seen & the second chimney with spinning cowl looks a bit odd on the roof but if you don't have to pump out only MT a try once or twice a year it may be something many may now be thinking of fitting I know I have.

They tell me it works well & no stink inside or outside yet but this summer will tell more maybe.....

It's expected that men sit down to piss in Germany - I refused to do it. :rolleyes:

Over there I think it's just as much about the emasuclation of masculinity as the potential for errant urination. And then the women complain that the men are all wimps...

Anyway, keep us posted on how you get on with your toilet - we've had mixed reports on the forum about them.