Things that amaze me

Peugeot 106

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Jerra said:

In our area it is because the trollies are left out overnight and they don't want to have to collect them from all over the place after the local youth have had their fun.

I am sure if there was a canal nearby many would end up there.

I'm amazed at the life cycle of the supermarket trolley. Particularly the part where they return to the canals to spawn. Their majestic leaps over lock gates to reach the summit pound spawning grounds is a sight to see. Unfortunately, they then all die, to form a tangle of wire debris in the cut for boats to bump over. The next generation are born as hand baskets and head for the sea to grow. Many are captured by supermarket employees with fishing rods as they head for the coast and taken away to a life in captivity

• Haha 3

I'm amazed at the idiots that can't drive in line with weather conditions. Bit of snow here, already been two crashes on corner due to folk going too quick and having to stop for the temp traffic lights just round the bend. Slide - bump :(